Mold Air Test. Sampling kit with laboratory analysis
$180.00 – $405.00
The sampling kit includes several cassettes, a calibrated air sampling pump, and sampling instruction. This kit is designed to measure mold concentration in indoor air (one cassette per room). Please note that the samples require laboratory analysis and should be returned for testing to our laboratory in London, Ontario Canada. The analysis is based on ASTM D4359 procedure, which is the same test that we offer to professional mold abatement companies. Once we receive your samples back and analyze them, we will send you a formal report by email. In the report, you will find results for each of the 12 types of mold number of spores per meter cube (sp/m³). The standard turnaround time for this test is 10 business days. Please note that we do not assist in the interpretation of the test results.
The price includes 1-month rent of the air sampling pump, cassettes for mold, laboratory analysis, and laboratory report. Return shipping cost is not included. Please check the shipping tab for more information.
- Sampling and Shipping
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Your report will show individual concentrations of 12 types of mold:
Stachybotrys/Memnoniella (Black Mold)
If you use mold testing to evaluate building contamination, you may find the following references useful:
Less than 5,000 sp/m³ – Clean building
More than 75,000 sp/m³ – Need for professional cleanup
If you have any questions, please email us at your convenience
The sampling kit includes several Air-O-Cell cassettes and a sampling pump. The step-by-step procedure can be seen here. It takes 5 minutes to collect a sample. Do not take longer samples because you can overload the cassette.
After you collect all the samples please:
- Print and complete the “Request for Analysis Form” that was provided with your kit
- Pack the kit and the request form into the shipping box
- Send or deliver the samples and the paperwork to our laboratory (cost of return shipping is not included in this order)
LCS Laboratory Inc. 700 Collip Circle, Unit 218 London ON, N6G 4X8 Canada (519) 777-5232 firstname.lastname@example.org
- This product is not available to US clients
- Please note that the cost of return shipping is not included, and you will need to pay an extra $40-$70 to return the equipment to our lab in Canada
- Refunds and cancelations are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Late return of the sampling equipment will be charged at the rate of $10/week.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail.
If you are allergic to mold, presume the worst and protect yourself. To be safe and “just in case”, you should wear N95 or P95 dust mask or better.
|20 × 20 × 20 in
|Number of Samples
3 samples, 4 samples, 5 samples, 6 samples, 7 samples, 8 samples
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.