Lead in Air. Sampling Kit with Prepaid Laboratory Analysis
$280.00 – $370.00
Our kit allows you to collect Lead dust from the air of your house, and submit them for laboratory testing. Please note that this is not a “do-it-yourself” kit, and you will need to return the kit back to our lab for testing. Your kit includes several air-samplings cassettes (one per room), and a sampling pump. The step-by-step procedure can be seen here.
When you return the samples to our laboratory, we analyze them and report the lead concentration in air, in milligrams per cubic meter (mg/m3). The lower concentration of Lead in the air, the better is the quality of air in your house. The following reference numbers will help you to decide if the air in your house is clean, or you need additional cleaning:
0.05000 mg/m3 – permissible exposure limit for 8-hour exposure of industrial workers (PEL, OSHA, USA). The same limit is accepted in Ontario Canada (OEL, MOL, Canada)
0.00050 mg/m3 – Ontario Ambient Air Quality Criteria ( MOE, Ontario, Canada 2012)
0.00015 mg/m3 – Environmental Clean Air Standard ( NAAQS Table, Criteria Air Pollutants, US EPA 2016)
To place your order, please select the number of samples that you need to collect. Once we test your samples, we send you an email with a formal report. Standard turnaround time for this test is 10 business days
Your order includes 1-month rent of the sampling pump, air sampling cassettes, laboratory analysis, and laboratory report. The cost of return shipping is not included. Please check the shipping tab for more information
- Sampling and Shipping
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
If you have any questions, please email us at your convenience
Your sampling kit contains several air sampling cassettes and a sampling pump. The best sensitivity can be achieved if you collect samples for at least 4 hours in each room. The step-by-step procedure can be seen here.
After you collect all the samples please:
- Print the payment receipt for your order
- Place the printed receipt into the box/envelope with your samples and the rental pump
- Print and complete the “Request for Analysis Form” , and get it ready for shipping with the samples
- Send the parcel with the pump and samples to our laboratory (return shipping is not included)
LCS Laboratory Inc. 700 Collip Circle, Unit 218 London ON, N6G 4X8 Canada (519) 777-5232 email@example.com
- Canadian clients, please check shipping instructions here.
- USA clients, please be aware that due to a difference in USA/Canada regulations, you will not be able to use our results for legal purposes.
- Please note that the cost of return shipping is not included, and you will need to pay an extra $40-$70 to return the equipment to Canada
- Refunds and cancelations are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail.
Thank you again for your order
When you collect the air sample during renovation, presume the worst and protect yourself from lead dust. You should wear N100 or P100 dust mask.
|Dimensions||17 × 13 × 13 in|
|Number of Samples||
3 samples, 4 samples, 5 samples, 6 samples, 7 samples
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.